Sunday, August 8, 2010

Letter into the ether.....


As we shift towards dark moon, its been about 5 months since Dylan left.....

I dont feel calm and serene, that hes with the angels and other fuzzy stuff. Im pissed, hurt and sad that my bros not around to share inane details stupid life stuff crazy inventions and planning. The eagles wings are fully dried by the way bro, and the stench that gusted when I opened the envelope hath dispersed. Man it only took, well about 8 months of suspending them out my apartment window in the elements. The skull a bit longer....pheeeeww.
Still got my 12 volt setup to go with the bike on the backburner. Held up in registering her by compliance plates, engineers reports and ADRs. Should in theory, be able to run small machinery off her, dremmels, lapidary cutters etc. Cant wait for the etc. Meant to ask you if the solar panel can run straight to the battery or if that will blow something, guess Ill have to consult my jaycar manual. Did I tell you they gave me 2 beer holders Im reeally proud of, plus yours makes 3. Still Id rather have just 2 and a you around....
Is there a difference between grief and depression you reckon? I think some of us are finding out.....the hard way.....
There I go talking to disembodied voices again, prefer it was on the phone rather than into general atmospheric ether. People could diagnose me with something if Im not carefull, gotta watch that shit eh? Labels get thrown around, hey what happened to 'duty of care' with you...
Well enjoy your new view, reckon it must be pretty flash beyond time and space, rents not to bad either. Do old cars go there too, Ray around, the golf ? Bet theres some pupsters glad to see u. So many questions and just my own ramblings to reply. Take care, ooops spose its too late for that? Its awkward this stuff, did they cover this at your funeral? Anyone? Is there a driver manual for the rest of us....
Miss you, your twisted sista.....xx

No comments:

Post a Comment