Wednesday, September 29, 2010

part two....

Ive been designated for a scratchers lot since granma died. Some upwardly mobile family will move into the old place....edging closer to the Centre.
It means a move to bordertown for moi, less protection. Closer to the walls edges.  
Not too many folks make this move, more likely to be wanting to go the other way. Still its in the trash district, so you never know what i might find, I've heard you can even pick up outsider radio there, if you know how....
they must have a few friends on the inside, willing to risk communications. Driven by something other than the plan, and moving up into the ranks of the Core...
It suits the Core to have some scratchers. Someone for folks to look down their noses at. Be grateful for what you have type situation, something to scare their children with. Mind, you'll end up a scratcher if you don't watch yourself.
I don't have too many options now,  I have to make my own way in the world. I don't have the staying power for adherence to the plan, my hearts just not in it. Since dad was  taken onboard Mind Property and never came back, I've got no fight left for the life of this zone.  I'm tired of the questioning isn't it a shame looks. Such a nice family too...
So the letter came yesterday, the decisions irreversible. We all have to make sacrifices for the greater good of the plan they said. There's no family reallocation spaces available at this time....
doing it rough now for the future...tell me about it...
You'll understand when u are older, maybe even have a family of your own eh? One individual makes the difference for a family...great, except for the fact I get to be that individual.
I could request they open the gates, but I don't even have a vehicle, let alone weaponry to protect myself, except my wits....
 The collection, my inheritance, comes with me. I'm packing it now, deep amongst my things, what I can carry. They'll scan me before I'm exited from this zone, only bearing appropriate materials / final approval stamp etc etc.
Can't have trouble makers amongst the scratchers, rebels go straight out the door....
vehicle, weaponry or not....i know that much.
Shit, don't let them search my bedroll. Play the, the what...white trash. Leave me alone I'll never amount to anything. No-ones actually said it, but this bloody misty eye means I'll never fit the quotient of breeder, or prescription Core mover and shaker. Difficult previous history...
Ok here we go....
Place all objects of possession on the table....
Imagine choosing the life of a scratcher over waiting for reallocation, paul? Yeah, pretty downtown...still some functioning is better than none.
Maybe she'll be the one?
Yeah, find the sign amongst refuse, that's where it'd be.... haw haw haw etc....
dopes....
Keep to yourself, and get secure reeal fast love, can't trust a scratcher as far as u can throw em. Done any self defence training? Haw haw haw. Im currently wishing maybe i had, just so i could clout this pair, inbetween thinking I must be completely insane, and maybe that clerical job would be ok after all....
Anyways they decide I'm securely through the subgate, c ya. Lot 15, 50 m square, partial housing included, translation = a roof over your head, literally, n that's about all. Still I can start my own garden.    Some seeds came into my possession, a farewell gesture from a neighbour. Parsley. Dandelion, Nettle and flowers of nasturtium.....wonder if anything sprouts through the refuse?
Leaving dad does make me sad, wherever he is....not sure what mum would have thought.
She would have made it ok.
I must have some invisible source of resilience in my blood, perhaps its the same part as the maker comes from, but it only applies to certain things. Losing your family isn't one of them. Not so subliminal madness...
...still at least I'm not apprenticed to a glowing screen all day. Years of data investigations or whateva. The worship of a screen, looking for signs... a leftover from the leavers. Some clue...
 Clue to their avoidance of the earth as harbinger of toxins. Letting us down through resource lack, holding back quality technological progress, bloody unvisionary planet. Keeps us back in the dark ages. We must ascend....etc
Personally, I think that comes later and I'm in no hurry to find out if that particular pet theory is right. Later, when the maker/resilience part leaves this body and goes back to its source...
 Mind you its all source....
We're all source....>>

No comments:

Post a Comment