Saturday, April 9, 2011

Nomad and Chloe have a noo HQ!

Well 12 months on we have found our noo home!
Its a wee walk from a long ocean beach, has a bloody decent garden space (and shed :)) and all in all rocks. Fly up on tuesday and stuff comes on Thursday....
There have been times I thought it was never going to come, but now Im at the other end of the process I can be philosophical about why I didnt get all those other spaces. Im pretty sure Im not the only one pleased, all those fellow travellers whove kept my hope levels tickin over can relax too! Im not real good at goodbyes and Im having to say a few in this shift to a different life, some natural, others by the wayside but I trust all is as it should be in the now. So no gloom but lovin and growth to all....
ps.WWooooooo Hoooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment